Rent an E-Bike and experience a fun, new way to explore Buena Vista, CO!
E-Bikes are a new way to have fun exploring the Buena Vista, CO area. They level the playing field and overcome the altitude and wind issues in this area. BV eBikes are the eBike experts in Buena Vista. We can accomodate E-Bike rental groups of up to 8 guests. With our expertise guests will be guided out to beautiful Cottonwood Lake, or head out to Historic St. Elmo or up the hill to the top of Cottonwood Pass (the Continental Divide) at 12,197 feet. If you want to have a lot of fun in BV, you need to book a ride with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of one of the most popular brands of E-Bikes in the United States.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Have you ever ridden an e-Bike? It is the most fun you can have on a 2 wheel vehicle with pedals and it is a great way to tour the beautiful countryside around Buena Vista. When we first meet up you will learn the basics of riding an E-Bike with a bit of practice afterward before heading out on a ride to a destination that is best suited for your skill level. You will enjoy the experience more if you are familiar with cycling and have had some recent riding experience. If it has been awhile since you have been on a bike, just let us know and we will arrange to spend some extra instruction time with you. Our bikes will accomodate anyone 5'0" and over. A helmet and water will be provided. You will ride approximately 15 - 20 miles and will definitely return with a huge smile on your face!
• Cottonwood Lake, San Isabel National Forest, Buena Vista, CO 81236
• St Elmo General Store Inc, 25865 County Road 162, Nathrop, CO 81236-9809
• Mineral Belt Trail, Leadville, CO
• Buena Vista, Buena Vista, Chaffee County, Colorado
Departure Point :515 US-24, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight limit is 275 lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.