Rent Hybrid Bikes on Ile d'Orleans
Cycle on one of the region’s most beautiful roads: The Ile d’Orleans. With bike circuits ranging from 10 to 67 km (6 to 42 mi), the island is a paradise for occasional and experienced cyclists likewise. Taste chocolate and strawberries at the farm, visit local wineries and admire the beautiful landscape while cycling on your own leisure. A map with a personalized course will be provided. Chose from different departure times / rates, when booking.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Regular bike to cycle on Ile d’Orleans at your pace
- Personalized map with suggested course to follow
- Helmet and lock
- Security briefing about your bike and test driving on spacious parking lot
- Parking for your vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Acquire your rental bikes at the Motel Ile d'Orleans, close to the island's bridge. Upon arrival, you'll get a detailed safety introduction and may try your bike on the secure parking lot. Your bike is very light-weighted, equipped with 7 to 24 gears and semi-large tires for safe grip on the road.
Before heading out onto the street, you will receive a map with a personalized course to follow. Explore at your own pace, cycling on the road's secure shoulder; there are no bike paths on the island.
Taste fresh berries at the farm, visit the chocolate factory and stop over at some of the excellent wineries, Ile d'Orleans is famous for. Admire pittoresque villages and take plenty of faboulous pictures all along the way.
You'll leave beautiful Ile d'Orleans with long lasting memories of a fun and active day!
Departure Point :507 Route Prévost, Saint-Laurent-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, QC G0A 3Z0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 min in advance
- Please make sure you dress appropriately for this activity: windbreaker, closed shoes, scarf and gloves, especially in spring and fall
- Cycling bag or small backpack for your personal belongings or additional shopping available on-site for five CAD
- Although the Ile d'Orleans is known to be a cyclists' paradise, there is no bike path on the island; you'll ride on the road's large and secure shoulder
- When cycling with children, you may want to switch to tandem bike rental
- Baby seats and children's bikes are available too; please phone and book in advance
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.