Rentals: PFD - 1 Day
Personal Flotation Devices are a necessary thing to have any time you are going to be in the river. Various sizes available for all day rental.
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
What's excluded :
- Personal vehicle shuttles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation of equipment to/from launch site
- Extra equipment
- Tie down straps
- Lessons (Includes transportation to and from site)
- Guided Tour (Includes transportation to and from site)
- Sunglasses keepers
- Rentals are available for pickup daily at:
SUPDVK (Dvorak Expeditions)
129 West Sackett Ave.
Salida, CO 81201
Opens Daily at 9AM and rentals need to be returned before 5PM otherwise we you can keep them overnight and bring them back the next day for an additional rental charge.
Please bring appropriate footwear, swimwear, and sun protection.
For transportation you may either receive the board fully inflated, or rolled up with a pump to blow it up on your own. If you decide to put the board/s in or on your vehicle please try to provide some type of tie downs or a pickup. We might be able to assist you rigging them to your vehicle, but take absolutely no responsibility of damage done by our equipment to your vehicle. We recommend that you simply deflate and store inside for the safest transport.
Additional add-ons include:
Gear Transportation to your desired site
Personal Vehicle Shuttles
Additional equipment (PFDs, wetsuits, helmets, paddles, pumps, straps, and coolers) please contact prior to your arrival for these special requests as they may not be on site.
Departure Point :17921 US Hwy 285, Nathrop, CO 81236, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID 19 Pre-trip screening questionnaire must be completed prior to your trip. Any changes in exposure, illness, etc. may prevent your participation in the activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.