Repeat the traces of the Saxon rulers on a private day tour
We are offering to your attention to the tour off the beaten track - visit Meissen – the city of history, wine, porcelain and music, and Moritzburg, served as a hunting lodge to Saxony's Elector Frederick Augustus I in the 18th century. The oldest European porcelain with a private guide for sure deserves your attention.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Albrechtsburg Castle
- Entry/Admission - Meissen Porzellan Manufaktur & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Moritzburg
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meissen, Meissen, Saxony
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
You will drive to Meissen where you will have a walk through old streets.
Meissen is a town of approximately 30,000 about 25 km (16 mi) northwest of Dresden on both banks of the Elbe river in the Free State of Saxony, in eastern Germany. Meissen is the home of Meissen porcelain, the Albrechtsburg castle, the Gothic Meissen Cathedral, and the Meissen Frauenkirche. The Große Kreisstadt is the capital of the Meissen district.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Albrechtsburg Castle, Domplatz 1, 01662 Meissen, Saxony Germany
You will visit an ancient Albrechtsburg castle, the famous gothic cathedral.
The Albrechtsburg is a Late Gothic castle located in the town center of Meissen in the German state of Saxony. It is situated on a hill above the river Elbe, adjacent to the Meissen Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meissen Porzellan Manufaktur & Museum, D-01662 Meissen, Germany Talstr. 9 Esquina, 01662 Meissen, Saxony Germany
Also, you will have a visit to the porcelain manufactory where you will experience how “white gold” is made and painted.
You will have time to have lunch in one of the restaurants before the drive to Moritzburg to visit its popular castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Schloss Moritzburg, Schlossallee, 01468 Moritzburg, Saxony Germany
Moritzburg Castle or Moritzburg Palace is a Baroque palace in Moritzburg, in the German state of Saxony, about 13 kilometers northwest of the Saxon capital, Dresden. The castle has four round towers and lies on a symmetrical artificial island.
After visiting Moritzburg you will be driven back.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Servicestation Terrassenufer - Sächsische Dampfschiffahrt, Augustusbrücke, Terrassenufer, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.