Reservoir Embalse El Yeso Private Tour from Santiago
Come with us to know the Embalse del Yeso with our privete service, a beautiful reservoir located in the Andes Mountains!
You will have the opportunity to get to know the Maipo Valley and its beautiful landscapes, climbing up to meet the Reservoir. Here we can enjoy a snack while we surround ourselves with the most incredible nature and enjoy the turquoise waters of the Reservoir. Book your place!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private Guide
- Snack with wine and cheese.
- Pick up & Drop off from selected hotels
What's excluded :
- Tips and other extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maipo Valley, Maipo Valley, Santiago Metropolitan Region
You and our private guide will leave the hotel in the morning and head towards the Embalse del Yeso, which is located 2 hours from the city, going up a beautiful panoramic road in the Maipo Valley, where we can see volcanoes and glaciers.
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Once we reach the Embalse del Yeso we can enjoy a small snack while enjoying the scenery and the beautiful turquoise waters of the reservoir. We will also have time to explore the place wich is located in the heart of the Andes mountain range, at an altitude of 2,500 meters above sea level.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Maipo River, Chile
After the visit, we will return to Santiago again through the Maipo Valley, but this time we will descend by the river side to see different landscapes. We will arrive at our selected hotels at approximately 3 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.