The resort course introduces basic safety information and allows participants to scuba dive under close supervision of a qualified On Staff PADI Instructor. The resort course will open the doors to a beautiful underwater world with lots to discover. The minimum age for the resort course is 10 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Resort Course for Beginners.
- All Coast Guard approved Safety Equipment, VHF Marine Radio, Medic First Aid and two Oxygen tanks.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Sales tax 6%, payable at the time of activity.
- Rental wet suit available for US$9.00 p/p p/t.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
Resort scuba diving includes: DVD presentation lecture and pool session, one tank reef dive, Transportation, Tanks, Mask, Fins, Boat Trip, Fresh Fruits & Drinks. Min Age 10. On Staff PADI Instructor at all times.
• Mermaid Dive Center, Bubali # 112-J, Noord Aruba
Departure Point :Mermaid Dive Center Aruba, Bubali 112j Noord, Noord, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up time is between 30 -60 minutes before the dive schedule times.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years and under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian signature and must be accompanying by parent.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Participants may be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving if some preexisting medical conditions (example asthma, heart conditions, etc.) that may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor prior so he or she can clear you for scuba diving. Download medical form: https://www.padi.com/documents/padi-courses/2.1.5%20rstc%20medstate%20v201.pdf
- No Diving within 24 hours of flying is recommended.
- Maximum 4 resort divers per Dive Instructor.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum depth is 40 feet for resort divers.
- Participants must sign a diving release & waiver and medical statement.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.