Reykjanes and Blue lagoon
This tour (shorter version on same tour Reykjanes Peninsula (5-6 hours) is ideal either with start up in Reykjavik or KEF airport to visit some magnificent sights in the Reykjanes Peninsula. Be picked up in Reykjavik or KEF airport with Drop off / Pick up with a twist.
- See all the amazing lava fields.
- Visit and walk the bridge between two continents America and Europe.
- Visit Reykjanes light house with an incredible view all around.
- Visit ghost Gunna and Gunnuhver to see colorful active geothermal areas
- Drive through fishing village and see the ships and possible catch of the day
- See the magnificent Brimketil and see the waves break at the cliffs.
- Have quick lunch in Grindavik (soup and bread - optional at extra cost)
- Finish your tour with a visit to the famous Blue Lagoon (optional,entry fees
apply and to be secure buy entry on forehand or let us help.
There is many ways to explore Reykjanes Peninsula UNESO Global Geopark and we are flexible.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Icelandic spring water & sparkling
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry to Blue lagoon, Viking museum is extra
- Lunch - In case having lunch or other shopping that is extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brimketill, Grindavik Iceland
See the magnificent Brimketil and the waves break at the cliffs
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gunnuhver Hot Springs, East of Reykjanes Lighthouse GPS Points N63° 49' 11.500 W22° 41' 14.623, Grindavik Iceland
Geothermal colorful attraction.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bridge Between Continents, Road 425 Iceland
Visit and walk the bridge between two continents America and Europe.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reykjanes Lighthouse, Islandij, Keflavík, Iceland
Visit Reykjanes light house with an incredible 360 degree view.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Salthúsið, Grindavik, Iceland
Restaurant in Grindavik. Ideal for quick lunch as soup and bread. (Not included).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa in southwestern Iceland. The spa is located in a lava field near Grindavík on the Reykjanes Peninsula, in a location favourable for geothermal power, and is supplied by water used in the nearby Svartsengi geothermal power station. The Blue Lagoon is approximately 20 km (12 mi) from Keflavík International Airport, and is one of the most visited attractions in Iceland.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, port or address in Reykjavik and nearby areaAirports
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Reykjavik - Miðbakki
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seat is available on request and booked minimum 24 hours before departure
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.