Reykjavik Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
No matter what cruise ship you arrive on, discover the sights of Reykjavik with an enjoyable 24-hour hop on hop off bus pass! On a comfortable double-decker bus, passengers can hop-on and off an unlimited number of times within the given time period, creating a sightseeing adventure to their own schedule. The tour covers the city’s most popular locations, including the Old Harbour, Hallgrímskirkja Church, Harpa Concert Hall, Laugardalur Valley and much more! Enjoy panoramic views of Reykjavik from the open-top deck, and learn all about the city's culture and history from the informative audio tour commentary provided in 8 languages.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours
- Multilingual audio commentary and free headphones
- Free WiFi on-board
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hour 15 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre
- Reykjavík Maritime Museum
- Whales of Iceland
- National Museum of Iceland
- Reykjavík Art Museum Kjarvalsstaðir
- Marc O'Polo (Kringlan Shopping Center)
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Höfdi House
Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre / Reykjavik Maritime Museum / Whales of Iceland / National Museum of Iceland / Reykjavik Art Museum Kjarvalsstadir / Hallgrimskirkja / Perlan
Operates: Departure from stop 1 (Harpa Concert Hall) at 9:30am, Last Tour at 4pm, frequency is every 45 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise guests will be able to board the City Sightseeing Reykjavik buses at the cruise terminal, Stop 15 Skarfabakki Harbour. Guests will have to walk approximately 70 metres to reach the bus stop.
- This tour operates all year round, except for 17th June, 10th, 24th August, 31st December.
- A full loop of the tour takes approx. 75 minutes
- Tours depart every 45 minutes from 09:30 - 16:15
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a printed voucher for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops along the route, with the first stop being at Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.