Reykjavík Sea Angling Gourmet
On this small group tour set on our charming boat SAGA, a 40 feet traditional Icelandic fishing boat, we will take you to the best fishing grounds in the bay. Our captain has over four decades of experience and will teach you all the best techniques! To ensure that everyone has the best experience possible, this is a small group tour of only 14 passengers.
On board you'll get the all the necessary fishing equipment as well as protective clothing. In the summer months (May-August) we make a stop at the 'Puffin island' and have a look at the amazing birdlife of the bay. As an added bonus, the crew will barbecue your catch on board, complimented with some potatoes and homemade sauce, and if you catch a lot, you may even keep the rest!
Elding is an environmentally friendly company and recognised worldwide for its environmental efforts. The aim, mission and goal is to minimise the operational impact on the environment while offering an unforgettable experience at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Excellent guidance
- Rain jacket
- Fishing equipment
- Lunch - BBQ of catch onboard
What's excluded :
- Sturdy footwear
- Clothing that can get dirty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elding Whale Watching, AEgisgarour 5, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Enjoy 3 hrs. at sea with our excellent crew on our charming traditional oak boat SAGA. We will take you to the best fishing grounds the bay offers and teach you all the best techniques. Watch the puffins fly by as we BBQ a light lunch of your catch onboard. Don't forget to take in the amazing views of Faxaflói bay!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The most commonly caught fish is catfish, cod, haddock, mackerel and pollack - see more here.
- We recommend wearing good sturdy shoes, clothing that can get dirty an appropriate clothing.
- Although our success rate is very high, the tours are run in wild nature and therefore we cannot guarantee a catch on a particular tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Efforts are made to invite passengers to stay 2 meters apart from others whenever possible, but guests are asked to wear a face mask during the tour for their own safety. You can purchase a mask in our ticket office before departure. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.