Rhodes island from Antalya and regions
“The Colossus of Rhodes!” Yes ,take a giant step back in history with us and visit the beautiful and famous Greek island of Rhodes: translated into Greek:- "Island of Roses.” Many famous poets, scientists and philosophers have chosen Rhodes as their place of creativity. Tiberius Gracchus, Caesar, Lucretius, Cicero were trained here. On the island of Rhodes there was a sculpture school, known far beyond the borders of Rhodes itself.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry tickets
What's excluded :
- Visa cost
- Port tax
- Coffee and/or Tea - All drinks
- Tours on the island and entrances to Museums
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fethiye, Fethiye, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
The unique beauty of the Mediterranean coast in Fethiye Bay. The picturesque coastal Islands are covered with emerald pine forests. In secluded coves you can swim in the crystal clear sea water whilst enjoying stunning views of the turquoise bays and neighboring small Islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rhodes, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
One of the largest Islands in the Aegean sea, and part of the Dodecanese archipelago; It was formed as a result of the disintegration of the Aegean mainland. Rhodes is a mountainous landscape, with small, fertile plains covered with medicinal herbs, conifers, ancient oaks and plane trees.
The island’s history is full of turbulent events, as evidenced by numerous ancient monuments.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The name of the hotel or designated point on the main road
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.