RHODES ISLAND TOUR - FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR - max 4 people
Capture the essence of Rhodes in one day! This total adventure includes the most popular sights of the island.
Our tour will start from Mandraki harbor with a stop at the area where the Colossus of Rhodes once stood and then the Acropolis of Rhodes. Leaving the city of Rhodes behind we will head towards the picturesque Filerimos hill. During the summer months (20 June - 15 Sept) we can substitute upon request this stop with a visit to the Butterfly Valley. Then we will visit the traditional village of Lindos. There is 1-hour stay here which allows you to reach the beautiful Acropolis on the top. We have also included in our tour program a visit to a traditional Greek tavern for a fabulous lunch.
Let us drive you through the beauty of this magnificent island and maximize your valuable holiday time. We use luxury vehicles and local knowledgable drivers.
COVID 19 REGULATIONS - There is a limit of a MAX 3 adult passengers per vehicle, plus the driver. Kids do not count towards this limit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Mercedes Car - fully air-conditioned - MAX 4 people
- Local Knowledgeable Drivers
- 100% Return to the Ship
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Meal/Food expenses
- Entry/Admission - Filerimos Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis of Lindos
- Entry/Admission - Tsambika Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medieval City, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
We will start our tour with a drive around the walls of the Old Town of Rhodes - the biggest inhabited medieval town in Europe. It was built in 1300s from the knights of the order of St. John. The Medieval Town of Rhodes is inscribed in the World Heritage Sites List of UNESCO.
If you want we can extend the duration of the tour with 1 hour and you can have also some free time to go through the Old town and explore it on your own.
Stop At: Mandraki Harbour, Platia Eleftherias, Rhodes Town Greece
Mandraki harbor - we will stop at the place where the ancient and legendary Colossus of Rhodes once stood. It was known as one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
First, we will have a stop for a breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Rhodes and then you will have a walk through the Temple of Pythian Apollo, Ancient Stadium and Amphitheatre
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Church of the Annunciation, Platia Eleftherias New Town Greece
We will enter also the Church of the Annunciation which is the biggest Orthodox church in the town with very beautiful handmade paintings on the walls.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Filerimos Monastery, Filerimos 851 01 Greece
Fillerimos Hill is 267 meters high and it is approximately 16km away from the city of Rhodes. Once it was used to be the citadel of the ancient town of Ialysos. Upon arrival, you will be greeted from dozens of peacocks and you will be able to see the 2 monasteries which are situated there and the 18m high cross. You will feel rewarded with a gorgeous panoramic view of the West Coast.(entrance fee 6Euro/per person)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Savvas Ceramics, Ethniki Odos Rodou - Lindou, Kalathos 851 02 Greece
Upon request, we can have a stop at a pottery factory to see how ceramics are made - a technique that has been used from ancient times till now.
If you are interested in buying jewelry as a souvenir from your visit to Rhodes we can also have a stop at a Gold factory to find your unique piece.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Agios Pavlos Beach, Lindos 851 07 Greece
Before leaving the village of Lindos we will have a stop for pictures at one of the most beautiful beaches on the island with a stunning view
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Village of Lindos, Lindos Rhodes, Greece Greece
Upon arrival at Lindos, we will spend a few minutes on the top of the hill to soak in the spectacular views and grab memorable panoramic photographs before heading to the village square.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis of Lindos, Lindos 851 07 Greece
Your driver will leave you just outside the entrance of the village of Lindos. You will have at least 1 hour stay for a walk through the narrow streets of this traditional village. If you walk up through the small, winding streets you will eventually reach the Acropolis on the top. A dramatic view will be your great reward combined with lots of history and great photo opportunities(entrance fee 12Euro/per person). The Acropolis in Lindos is the second most popular Acropolis in Greece after the Parthenon in Athens. Your driver will wait for you at the exact place he left you.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Tsambika Beach, Tsambika Greece
We will have a stop at an outstanding traditional tavern with a gorgeous panoramic view. Relax and enjoy a fabulous lunch and excellent local wines
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pickups only from hotels in the area of Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kolymbia, Faliraki and Kallithea, the Airport or Rhodes cruise/tourist port. If your hotel is not in the listed destinations, please, provide your hotel name and we will come back with further details.Kindly let us know your preferable starting time!Following your booking request, we will confirm back to you the precise pickup time.Airports
- Diagoras Airport, Greece
- Rhodes Cruise Port
Departure Time :6/17/2019 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- There is a limit of a MAX 3 adult passengers per vehicle, plus the driver. Kids do not count towards this limit. Our drivers have successfully passed the educational program regarding the National Hygiene Protocols for the new Coronavirus. Cars are carefully cleaned with an antibacterial solution.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.