RHODES WINE TOUR - Private Half Day tour - 4 pax
It will be our pleasure to welcome you to Rhodes!
Join us for a private wine tour of the Rhodes’ countryside together with visiting 3 traditional wineries for wine tasting
You will have the opportunity to visit the Mandraki harbor together with the area where the Colossus of Rhodes once stood. Then you will walk through the ancient Acropolis of Rhodes and see the remains of the temple of Appolo, the stadium and the Amphitheatre. Leaving behind the city of Rhodes we will head towards Filerimos Hill(During the summer months we can substitute this stop with a visit to the Valley of Butterflies). After that, we reach the mountain village of Embona – the wine capital of the island. Here we will have a stop at 3 different winery producers to taste a big variety of excellent local wines.
COVID 19 REGULATIONS - SUMMER 2020 - There is a limit of a maximum 3 adult passengers per vehicle, in addition to the driver. Any children in the vehicle do not count towards this limit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable Luxury Mercedes Cars
- Local Knowledgeable Drivers
- Flexible Program
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Filerimos
- Entry/Admission - Emery Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medieval City, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
We will start our tour with a drive around the walls of the Old Town of Rhodes - the biggest inhabited medieval town in Europe. It was built in 1300s from the knights of the order of St. John. The Medieval Town of Rhodes is inscribed in the World Heritage Sites List of UNESCO.
If you want we can extend the duration of the tour with 1 hour and you can have also some free time to go through the Old town and explore it on your own.
Stop At: Mandraki Harbour, Platia Eleftherias, Rhodes Town Greece
Mandraki port is situated in the new part of the town where you will see some very impressive monumental buildings built by the Italians. Here at the harbour entrance is believed that once stood the great statue of the Colossus of Rhodes - one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
We will stop for pictures of the area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Church of the Annunciation, Platia Eleftherias New Town Greece
The Church of the Annunciation in Rhodes is the biggest Orthodox church in the town with very beautiful handmade paintings on the walls and spectacular chandeliers.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
Once we reach Monthe Smith Hill you will enjoy exceptional panoramic views of the city and the seashore, and also visit the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, the impressive open-air ancient Stadium and the Amphitheatre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Filerimos, Unnamed Road, Rhodes 851 01, Greece
This will be a great relaxing with a gorgeous panoramic view of the West Coast of the Island. We will be met by dozens of peacocks and will be able to see also the monastery and the big cross. (Entrance fee 6 Euro/per person which is not included in our tour price)
Between 20th June and 10th Sept, we may substitute this stop with a visit to the beautiful Butterfly Valley
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Emery Winery, Epar. Od. Kalavardas-Empona, Ebonas 851 08 Greece
We will visit the lovely traditional village of Embona. This mountain village is the capital of the wine industry in Rhodes. Embona Village may not have any picturesque architectural features, however, it is one of the most popular suggestions for a trip inland in Rhodes that combines folklore, a lively atmosphere, and good food.
We will stop at least at three different winery producers and you will be able to taste a big variety of fresh wines. At each stop, you may be given small portions of appetizers like olives, cheese and home-baked bread from the region to compliment your taste of the wine.
The wine tasting is absolutely free and you aren’t obliged to purchase anything. Of course, a bottle of wine will be a wonderful souvenir from Rhodes, or maybe a bottle of local olive oil with no conservatives, or just a small bag of mountain herbs for your tea in the winter. All products are fully natural and with origin from this gorgeous mountain village.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pickups only from hotels in the area of Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kolymbia, Faliraki and Kallithea, the Airport or Rhodes cruise/tourist port. If your hotel is not in the listed destinations, please, provide your hotel name and we will come back with further details.Kindly let us know your preferable starting time!Following your booking request, we will confirm back to you the precise pickup time.Airports
- Diagoras Airport, Greece
- Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/19/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- There is a limit of a MAX 3 adult passengers per vehicle, plus the driver. Kids do not count towards this limit. Our drivers have successfully passed the educational program regarding the National Hygiene Protocols for the new Coronavirus. Cars are carefully cleaned with an antibacterial solution.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.