Rhone Valley Wine Tour with Chateauneuf-du-Pape & Tavel from Avignon
Discover the appeal of Rhône Valley wines on this half-day tour from Avignon, led by an expert wine guide! Visiting two wine estates in Rhône Valley’s most prestigious appellations (winemaking regions), your tour includes samples galore of esteemed AOC-classified wines. Try dusky pink rosés in Tavel, and then end your tour on a high note with a tasting session inside a Châteauneuf-du-Pape estate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned 8-seater minivan
- 2 wine tastings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tavel, Tavel, Gard, Occitanie
Tavel famous for rosé wine.
Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery of the village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Drive through the vineyards.
Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery ofthe village
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Office de Tourisme d'Avignon, 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.