Ricks Cafe & Negril Highlights From Montego Bay
Negril Jamaica is known as “the laid back capital of the world”. During this tour you will get visit some of Negril’s most famous spots such as 7 mile beach, Rick’s Café (watch the spectacular sunset and the cliff divers), the historic Lighthouse, shop in Time Square and the Negril Craft market.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Meals are not included in the price.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beverages are available at Ricks Cafe, these are not included in the price.
- Entry fee to Negril Lighthouse is not included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Negril Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
The iconic Seven Mile Beach in Negril is perhaps the best example of an ideal tropical setting. As the name suggests the beach goes on and on and is loaded with activities and attractions that are sure to delight.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Negril Lighthouse, Negril Jamaica
Negril Lighthouse was built in 1894 on the very westernmost tip of the island by the French company Bernard & Bernard. Standing proudly on a grassy stretch of land, this imposing structure is one of Negril's most famous landmarks. It is also the highest structure in the parish. In the daytime you can get a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside and the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. Despite having a bar and restaurant, most travelers go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, breath-taking sunsets and live band at sunset!
Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time is dependent on the hotel or guest house that you are staying and will be communicated when the booking is confirmed.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.