Ricky's gateway to the Highlands Tour
Swap the city streets of Edinburgh for Scotland’s stunning natural landscapes on a bike tour of the Highlands. Depending on your fitness level, choose between a manual or electric mountain bike, and follow a route past Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park along a disused railway line. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
you will see the Stirling castle and the famous William Wallace monument from the distance.
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
You will see the Doune castle from the distance and we can stop to take some picture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Callander, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
we will stop there for a coffè or a nice local "pie" from the oldest pie shop in scotland!
After the stop we will heading to the starting point.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Killin, Killin, Loch Tay, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
You will start your journey from there. just after a quick view to the stunning "Falls of Docart" .
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
you will cycle on a long and famous Path called the "West Highlands Way" which is joining the two most famous Nationals Parks in Scotland.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from our meeting point at the "Waldorf Astoria Hotel" Princess St. EH1 2AB EDINBURGH
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- cycling in the fresh air of Scotland is one of the safest activities you can do, we have gone that extra step for your piece of mind during Covid-19. All of our measures do nothing to detract from your experience, the tour is exactly as it has always been, the BEST way to see our beautiful city.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.