RiCo Salsa Tour: Cali Real
Where can you experience a day time authentic salsa party with classical old-school caleños dancing? At RiCo tour we visit the Barrio Obrero, which is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Cali, you can see the life in Cali "like in the old days", still today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - A beer, soft drink or water included in the bar.
- Salsa Tour Guide in English & Spanish
- Salsa class
- Entry/Admission - Museo De La Salsa
- Entry/Admission - Chorrito antillano
What's excluded :
- Return trip is not included, you can stay in the salsa bar or continue, guide organizes a transport.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo De La Salsa, Carrera 11b 24 44 Barrio Obrero, Cali 760044 Colombia
Photography exhibiotion of the history of salsa with all the famous artists visiting Colombia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio Obrero Park, 22a46, Cra. 11b, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
The center of the historic neighbourhood of Cali, where people meet at lunch hour, after work, meeting friends, playing dominos, getting a nap..
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monumento piper Pimienta, Cra. 10 #22A-41, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Famous salsa singer, composer and dancer from Cali, Colombia has his statue in the Parque Obrero to remember his long career in salsa.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chorrito antillano, a 9-107, Cl. 23 #9-1, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
We continue to see a place that still todays lives the history of Cali, "The old school" people get together as they've done for decades, in the roots of salsa. Amazing atmosphere, authentic decoration and beautiful people. You get a chance to dance with the legendary salseros of town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cra. 10 #1-42, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick un in the area of San Antonio, El Peñon and Centro
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Cra. 9 #23-10, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Only for 18 years and older
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code: No flip flops and for men, no shorts. We visit a classical salsa bar where people wear long pants, jeans is ok. :)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.