Ride at one with Finnish Nature
When you arrive at Hóll Stables, the horses are ready and saddled. We then go through the basics and how to ride safely. After that we hop into the saddle and we’re ready to start our adventure into the forest.
We ride on narrow forest paths and through the varied landscapes. We take in the silence of the forest and ride quietly in walk and then a smooth tölt, which is the Icelandic horses own unique gait. With the experienced riders, we can go for a rapid gallop. The trek lasts for two hours and after that we spend 30 minutes or so treating the horses.
Please wear suitable clothes for the outdoor activity and petiolate shoes. Wellies or hiking boots are good footwear for riding.
This trek is suitable also for unexperienced adult riders.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet, rain wear, warm overall in the winter, shoes
What's excluded :
On this riding tour you can experience riding the unique Icelandic horse and enjoy the stunning, peaceful nature and spectacular scenery that surrounds you. This tour is ideal for learning about the Icelandic horse and a good choice for beginners.
Departure Point :Holl Stable, Kumpusentie 15, 88300 Paltamo, Finland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.