Ridge Runner Smoky Mountain Helicopter Tour
Our Ridge Runner tour is an exciting flyover of the Chilhowee Mountain Range and Bluff Mountain. This scenic helicopter tour starts with a bird’s eye view of downtown Sevierville and the Tennessee Valley. But the mountains, ridges and valleys are the highlights of this flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- 15-minute/30-mile Helicopter Tour with Views of the Chilhowee Mountain Range
- Professional Guide/Pilot
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Scenic helicopter tours, 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876-1511
The Ridge Runner is a definite crowd pleaser! Our Ridge Runner tour is a very exciting flight over the Chilhowee Mountain Range and Bluff Mountain. The flight starts with a birds eye view of downtown Sevierville and the Tennessee Valley. As the flight progresses you will be traveling over the foothills of the Smoky Mountains and the outskirts of Pigeon Forge and Waldens Creek. With excellent views of the Smoky Mountain National Park you round the back side of Bluff Mountain over 6,000 acres of undeveloped land. While flying low over the tree tops you cross over the top of Bluff mountain where views go from 100 feet to 80 miles in the blink of an eye, it truly is a sight to see! As you head back in you will follow the sheer glacier carved rock cliff side of Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain before heading over the beautiful rolling foothills back to the Scenic Heliport! This flight is 30 miles and averages 15 minutes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a 2-person minimum to book
- Most travelers can participate
- Max per-passenger seat weight limit is 300 lbs. Passengers with bodyweights exceeding 300 lbs. can still be accommodated in our Jet or Long Ranger aircraft. An additional fee may apply, payable directly to Scenic Helicopter Tours on the day of the tour.
- All passengers must be weighed at check-in per FAA regulations and in the interest of passenger safety. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.