Riga Ghost Tour & Balsam Tasting
Get ready to be spooked on a ghost tour of Riga after dark, and encounter all the unknown things that have always attracted people to the city. Search for the ghosts that wander the streets at night, and hear stories from the city's past that will make you shiver.
Learn about the ghouls of Riga on a walk with a professional guide as they talk about the various legends regarding the former city walls and imposing Swedish Gate. Find out where all the ghosts come from, and why people were incarcerated in the walls. Discover the site of an historical prison and what the cellars of the 16th century looked like.
Visit one of the most haunted sites in Riga on a spooky itinerary that ends with a balsam tasting. Savor the high alcoholic herbal drink traditional to Latvia and Eastern Europe, made from many different natural ingredients.
per adult from
What's included :
- Balsam tasting
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti), Torna iela 11, Riga 1050 Latvia
Hear various legends about the city walls and Swedish Gate, find out where all ghosts are from.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Peter's Church, Reformācijas Laukums 1, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.