Riga Kayaking Tour
Riga from water will show you the city from a different angle. We kayak river Daugava and Riga city canal during the late evening when city life calms down and other face of Riga can be discovered.
If you’re looking for a completely different way to see the city then we are here to help. Yes it is true, Riga has a Beaver problem! They are friendly enough – just try not to hit them with your paddles!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaks And Paddles
- Waterproof bags for your belongings
- English Speaking Guide Transport
What's excluded :
The canal system in Riga was first built as a defensive feature beyond the cities walls and ramparts. By the end of the 1800s the cities wall had been pulled down and the canals were landscaped to fit into the grand parks that encircle Old Riga. If you are lucky you will also bump into some of the lesser known of Riga’s residents – The Beavers!
Departure Point :Riga, Latvia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers or meet them at a starting point.For all the activities we require the minimal amount of participants. (4 people)
Departure Time :10/30/2019 - 7/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.