Riga-Latvia by Yourself with English Chauffeur - Luxury Van
Enjoy Riga, Latvia by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Riga, Latvia with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your vehicle at Riga Port or from your hotel in Riga City Center, then spin through the city streets with a private driver
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class or similar
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 4 or 8 hs Disposal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private Guide
- Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
- Entry/Admission - Old City Riga (Vecriga)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City Riga (Vecriga), Kungu Iela 3 Riga, Riga 1050 Latvia
Discover diverse corners of Riga, Latvia such as old Riga, Latgale y Lepaja . You and group decide which attractions will include.
If you choose the 8 hs Disposal you will be able to discover not only Riga, but also different places of Latvia (as distances are too long for only 4 hs.)
Here are our top five recommendations (4 hs. Disposal):
• Old Riga: The heart and soul of Latvia’s capital, with more than 800 years of history. Magnificent churches, architectural masterpieces, romantic cobblestone lanes, squares bursting with summer life and much more await you.
• Riga´s Central Market: Taste the local culture with their fresh fruit, fishes, smoked meat, honey, cheese and more in this friendly and colourful atmosphere.
• Latvian Natural Museum of Art: It takes place in a palazzo-style building opened in 1855. You will find a huge collection of Latvian Art. The house is absolutely stunningly beautiful and it has also a very good and nice restaurant and café.
• Riga Cathedral: The Doma Cathedral construction begun in 1211 and it has been a work in progress ever since, with Gothic, Romanesque, Baroque and even Art Nouveau elements in one harmonious whole. In the interior you will find many works of art and artefacts from Riga´s history. And if you are lucky, enoy a performance on the famous organ (1884) which still considered today to be one of the finest instruments in the world.
Here are our top five recommendations (8 hs. Disposal):
• Rundale Palace and Museum: Also known as Baltic Versailles, Rundale Palace (Rundāles pils) will transport you to an age of splendour. Designed by Francesco Rastrelli, this palace is a superbly restored Baroque and Rococo masterpiece packed with art treasures and surrounded by a delightful rose garden.
• Cesis: This is a town with an intriguing mixture of hipness and history. Be transported into medieval life at the ancient castle, enjoy the cafes and diverse artistic and musical events.
• Turaida Museum Reserve: The Turaida Museum Reserve is one of the best places to experience Latvia´s ancient traditions. You will find a medieval castle and museum and lose the notion of time admiring the views of the lovely Gauja River Valley
• Latgale: Latgale is Latvia’s eastern region and is packed with surprises. It is the only region with their own language. It is full of nature, it has the largest number of lakes in Latvia. Full of culture, architectural monuments, religion and gastronomy. Can´t miss it!
• Liepaja: Liepaja is a proud port city with an artistic soul. Enjoy fresh local seafood and style. And don’t miss Karosta, the giant military port which served czars and commissars now open for urban explorers, history buffs and windsurfers.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall.20 minutes of waiting time includedPorts
- riga cruise port
- Riga City Center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.