Riga Old Town and Central Market
Enjoy the ultimate tour in Riga to see the old town and the central market in just one tour.
See all of the major highlights of Riga's old town.
Climb the tower of St. Peter's Church for a fantastic view of Riga.
Explore the amazing architecture from wooden, cozy buildings to art nouveau and from Modernism to Gothic.
Walk through the famous central market of Riga to see its food culture, and try authentic samples.
Learn about the famous German Zeppelin hangars and their functions in war history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group tour ( max 12 people ) for a more personalized experience
- Expert local guide for insider's knowledge
- Admission fees for St. Peter's Church and its tower
- Admission fees for Riga Cathedral
- 4 hours walking tour at a relaxed pace
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Church
- Entry/Admission - Riga Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Riga Central Market
What's excluded :
- food samplings at the central market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riga Old town, Herdera laukums, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Join a small group tour ( max 12 people ) to discover Riga's old town.
See all of the major highlights with your local expert guide.
Listen to their exciting secrets of the local life, history and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Peter's Church, Skarnu iela 19, Riga 1050 Latvia
Visit Riga’s tallest church with a tower offering a breathtaking view of the city.
Examine the original interior design elements including the Blue Guard Chapel, the wooden altar, renovated stone and wooden epitaphs.
See the original statue of Knight Roland which previously stood in Town Hall Square and learn from your guide as they explain the skills and the sense of the art of ancient builders.
Explore the famous 6 roosters and their importance
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Riga Cathedral, Herdera laukums 6 Centra Rajons, Riga 1050 Latvia
Visit one of the oldest sacred buildings of the medieval period in Latvia and also the Baltics.
Walk through its historical, architectural, cultural and artistic heritage of various centuries with your expert guide
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Riga Central Market, Nēģu iela 7, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Enjoy one of the biggest food markets in Europe. Try a quick sample of pickled cucumber, buy vegetables straight from the farm or nursery, or treat yourself to a freshly-smoked eel.
Explore its amazing architecture built originally and served for the German Zeppelins
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Freedom Monument, Central District, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
Return Detail :Riga Central Market, Nēģu iela 7, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.