Riga Tank Ride - 2 Hours - Guided with Return Transfers
By default, you have an option for the most popular “Soviet BTR-80 Ride”. However, we have various options for the tanks. Please pick the one that’s more preferable for you, or let us know if you have questions:
(Russian: Bronetransporter, literally “Armoured Transporter”) is an 8×8 wheeled amphibious armoured personnel carrier (APC) designed in the USSR. It was adopted in 1986 in the Soviet Army and was first deployed during the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
Stug III was Germany’s most-produced fully tracked armoured assault fighting vehicle during World War II, and second-most produced German armoured combat vehicle of any type after the Sd. Kfz. 251 half-track.
German armoured fighting vehicle Hanomag – half-track was a WW2 German armoured fighting vehicle designed by the Hanomag company, based on its earlier, unarmored Sd.Kfz. 11 vehicle. The Sd.Kfz. 251 was designed to transport the “panzergrenadiers” (German mechanized infantry) into battle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private instructor
What's excluded :
Yes, it is an absolute truth. Now you can see how it is to ride a tank in Riga. It is one of the craziest activities to do while visiting Riga and the Baltics.
During the experience, you will have a chance to take a ride accompanied by the instructor with this nightly beast along the roads, meadows, and shrubs. And over the period fully experience the vehicle’s technical features, as well as learn more about its history. Please note the driving the tank itself by yourself is not supported by this activity, due to the safety reasons, however, you will have a chance to sit by the steering wheel in the driver’s cabin and feel the vibe and feeling of being in charge of this vehicle.
For the duration of the tour, you will be fully equipped with proper safety equipment and military attributes like helmets, armour vests, etc.
Additionally, after the tour, you can go for a variety of other great on-site activities like a Laser-tag, Location Orientation Game, etc.
• Salaspils Memorial Ensemble, Dienvidu iela, Salaspils Latvia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel and accommodation in Riga CityAirports
- Riga Airport, Riga Latvia
- Riga Ferry Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.