Riga Walking Tour
Riga is the home to most of the Baltic state’s industries and various types of businesses and almost half of the entire state’s population of which most are focused in the Old Town. There are lots of things to do and places to visit in Riga that will make your stag weekend an event to remember. The fun thing is that you can be able to enjoy all these with your friends. This is also the best time to rediscover some of Riga’s greatest museums. If you are an art lover or simply curious about the way of life in Riga, this guided tour is definitely an activity you need to book on your stag weekend.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking Tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Great Atmosphere
What's excluded :
The Latvian culture is rich in diversity and even if considered as divided customs, the arts and culture in Latvia particularly in Riga continue to flourish. This Latvian capital is considered by UNESCO as the center of art-nouveau. Riga has a mix of Modern and ancient architecture, world class art galleries, theaters, archaic cobbled roads and medieval pubs make up this captivating capital city. What better way to enjoy the city than arrange a walking tour on some of the most popular spots with a professional English speaking guide.
Departure Point :Riga, Latvia
Departure Time :10/8/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.