Riga Walking Tour
To make sure that you understand what is happening on the tour, there is an English speaking guide provided and they will be able to tell you all about the theatres and art galleries as you wander peacefully down the cobbled streets. You may have considered Riga to be a place that only has nightlife to offer, and while you will find plenty of places to eat and drink you will also find out that there is so much more. The tour lasts for an hour and can be booked all year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking Tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Great Atmosphere
- Possibility To Pick A Route To Suit You best
What's excluded :
When you are visiting Riga there is a lot to do and see, and while some of the activities are exciting and stimulating, there is also a more serene and interesting one. There are walking tours organised and this is an ideal way to see the City. UNESCO has recognised that there is something special and unique about Riga and as a result they have named it the capital of Art Nouveau. The city has a chequered past and as a result there is a section that is modern and another that is full of old architecture. You can learn about the history of the place you are visiting and bound to begin to love.
Departure Point :Riga, Latvia
Departure Time :10/30/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.