Riga Water Jet Pack
Price includes: transportation, 10 minutes of jet pack activity, English speaking instructor.
Minimum group size: 4 persons.
What to take with you: Swimsuit, Towel, Dry Change of clothes and good mood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide - instructor
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Flyboarding equipment
What's excluded :
- Are you ready for one of the most unique and fresh activities you have ever seen. The Flyboard is a high-tech piece of kit that utilises a floating 'dolphin' pump, attached to 5m of high pressure pipe that feeds into a wearable Flyboard. Let the Flyboard fly, when you pump fires water down from your feet and two hand cannons, levitating you to heights of almost 3 meters above the water.
The nozzles under your feet ensure 90% of the propulsion and allow a movement which depends on the feet tilt of the Flyboarder and the nozzles on the hands are used to ensure stabilisation as ski poles.
Departure Point :Pick up from the hotel
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Back to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.