Riga's Central Market Tour & Tasting
There are many legends and stories hidden in the walls of the old Central Market building. You will find out how this market became the largest and most modern market in all of Europe.
Your guide will tell you how the pavilions of the Central Market were used during World War II and hear what was the purpose of this building in Soviet times. You will also see interesting cellars of the market and the places around it.
At the end of the tour, you will have a chance to try many different kinds of delicious Latvian food: fish, cheese, meat, specific jam, drinks and more. You will also discover interesting and unexpected product combinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Latvian food tasting
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Central Market (Centraltirgus)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market (Centraltirgus), Negu iela 7, Riga 1050 Latvia
You will see beautiful sights and places
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nēģu iela 7, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.