Riggins Idaho 1-day Rafting Trip on the Salmon River
Idaho is known as the "Whitewater State" and no trip is complete with some rafting. The Salmon River near Riggins, Idaho is the perfect day trip to experience Idaho's most cherished river, the mighty Salmon. Complete with big waves and warm water this trip will get the adrenaline pumping at times while also allowing ample swimming and relaxation opportunities.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Riverside lunch included
- BLM land use fees included
- Transportation to the river and back to our shop included
- All river gear included.
What's excluded :
- The day starts off with some mild whitewater to build those paddling skills and learn the techniques you will need later in the day. Prior to lunch the group will see one class III rapid with some big waves to start testing those paddling skills. Sometime around lunch time the group will pull over to the rivers edge for a riverside picnic and some swimming.
Finally as the afternoon winds down with some tired arms, big smiles, and with lots of great rapids behind us, the group pulls into the takeout and the waiting van. The guides will quickly pack up all the gear and it’s into the van for a 10 minute ride back to your waiting car and the conclusion of the trip.
Departure Point :Orange Torpedo Trips | Riggins Idaho River Rafting Trips, 1512 N Main St, Riggins, ID 83549, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 8
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Orange Torpedo Trips