Rijeka & surroundings! (Opatija & Kvarner Bay)
A day at the Pearl of the North Adriatic, an elegant city that hosted the rich and famous in the romans times including Lord Byron, James Joyce and Isadora Duncan. charming 19th century hotels surroundings with a very unique architecture.Beautiful public gardens where you look and an extended promenade where you can experience a nice holiday walk
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Certified Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- Gratuities to your driver/guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Opatija, Opatija, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
Opatija, 13km west of Rijeka, was the most prestigious seaside resort for the AustroHungarian elites. The town’s streets are filled with houses distinguished by a specific architecture and with villas from the Habsburg period. Opatija is a must visit if you ever have a chance. Moscenice is a small hilltop town situated in Kvarner bay. It’s fortified old town, which has been included in the list of Croatian cultural heritage sites.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kvarner Bay Islands, Kvarner Bay Islands, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
along the way, you will be having a beautiful scenic drive over the Kvarner Bay and all its islands, perfect photo opportunities
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moscenice, Moscenice, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
Mošćenice is a small hilltop town situated in Kvarner bay. It’s fortified old town, which has been included in the list of Croatian cultural heritage sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup - Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 4 Participants required for this experience to operate in Group.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.