Rila Monastery and Boyana Church with Light Lunch
The tour includes a visit of Rila Monastery, recognized as a part of UNESCO world heritage site. The next stop will be another UNESCO site- Boyana church. This one-day tour provides the unique opportunity to visit one of the supreme Bulgarian sites, along with some of the highlights of the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light lunch
- Entry/Admission - Rila Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rila Monastery, Rila 2643 Bulgaria
The Rila monastery – biggest and most important orthodox cloister in the country.
Another UNESCO site, part of the tour is Boyana Church, located on the outskirts of Sofia.
Typical Bulgarian Lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we provide pick up from any address in Sofia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.