Rina Cave & Small Cyclades Cruise from Naxos
Enjoy a unique cruise and while sailing and if you’re lucky enough, you can see dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish or cormorants cruising alongside our luxury yacht
One of Naxos’ most beautiful sea caves is at Rina bay, where you will get the chance for a cool swim under a rock dome. Upon entering the cave the silent underwater world explodes into color with corals and redfish. At the roof of the cave you can admire the stalactites lining the dome which bats, sparrows and doves use as their hideout. Climb up the high cave entrance and jump down into the sea or take photos to share with your friends and family.
per adult from
What's included :
- DVD with photos
- Free Wi-Fi
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling equipment, Waterproof Flashlights & Cameras
- Snacks - Naxos Seasonal Fruits, Wine Snacks
- Soda/Pop - Soft Drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalados Beach, Greece
One of Naxos’ most beautiful sea caves is at Rina bay, where you will get the chance for a cool swim under a rock dome. We provide you with free equipment for snorkeling, plus waterproof camera and waterproof flashlights. Our adventure starts with a dive into the cool sea from the boat or from the cave’s rooftop and a short swim towards the cave. Upon entering the cave the silent underwater world explodes into color with corals and redfish. At the roof of the cave you can admire the stalactites lining the dome which bats, sparrows and doves use as their hideout. Climb up the high cave entrance and jump down into the sea or take photos to share with your friends and family.
We then sail on to Kalados bay, where a pristine secluded beach awaits just for you to imprint your footsteps on the long sandy beach or swim in the clear blue waters.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Irakleia 624 00, Greece
A great alternative, weather permitting, is to set sail for the Small Cyclades, Iraklia or Schinoussa, where for a couple of hours you can choose to explore the village, take photos, visit the rolling hills, enjoy the famous fava or visit the summertime free fava festival with lively local music. Also, if you are lucky, you may enjoy the donkey race at the small and picturesque capital of Schinoussa.
If Iraklia is your choice instead, you have opted for a soothing experience on the most laid-back island. Iraklia offers marked hiking trails and the most intriguing of all Cycladic caves, the cave of St. John.
A visit to St. John’s cave also offers the opportunity for a swim at the nearby beach where you can snorkel around the rocky outcrops, where sea life likes to hide and later on enjoy your lunch at the beachfront tavern.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Koufonissi, Koufonissi, Cyclades, South Aegean
The small island of Kato Koufonisi (our first stop after Rina cave), through the millennia, has been hollowed out by the tides into an intricate lattice of tunnels and caves filled with crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
We then sail to Pano Koufonisi. Here you have the opportunity to enjoy a stately walk in the narrow streets while taking photos of the island or visit the largest fishing fleet in our area to capture some artistic snaps of the fishing trawlers. You may instead continue swimming in the caves or in the clear waters lapping the sandy beach in the front of the tavern and then make a point of enjoying the local traditional dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rendez-vous cafe, Petrou Protopapadaki(between Eurobank and Naxos Fun Park, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- all guests that they have to carry their Passports or ID Cards with them on board. If not, they will not be allowed to sail.
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: After Rina cave, the tour that will take place depends on the weather and the wishes of the majority of the passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Passengers must fill out the pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire that will be sent out to you before your embarkation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.