Ring of Kerry & Killarney tour departing from Cork City. Guided. Full Day.
Join us for a magical tour to Ireland’s Kingdom of Kerry. Departing from Cork city the round trip takes approximately 9 hours to complete.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
What's excluded :
- There is the option to include food drink on the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ring of Kerry, Ireland
Stop on the famous Ring of Kerry in Sneem, nestled in the sheltered waters of Kenmare Bay. Sneem is a beautiful Irish seaside village with wonderful choices for a traditional Irish lunch. Choose a bacon and cabbage – an Irish staple or since you are beside the sea, freshly caught fish served with chips.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Killarney, Killarney, County Kerry
Killarney most often voted the most beautiful town in Ireland and has so much to offer. Choose to spend your time
seeing the surrounding area from a traditional horse and cart or walk the streets soaking up the atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alfred Street, Alfred St, Victorian Quarter, Cork, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.