Ring of Kerry & Skellig Ring Private Day Tour
One of Ireland's most famous drives, reaching breathtakingly beautiful places no bus tour can reach, and most self-guided tours will miss. From the Skellig Ring along the coast of the Iveragh peninsula to Waterville, the summer home of Charlie Chaplin, this tour provides amazing viewing points, endless photo stops and all the Irish history and folklore you could wish for, all while traveling in luxury.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Driver/Guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dingle Slea Head Tours, Dingle V92 KR97 Ireland
• Killorglin – Home to Ireland’s oldest festivals, Puck Fair.
• Caherciveen – The birthplace of Ireland’s Irish Liberator, Daniel O Connell.
• Valentia Island – Explore one of Ireland’s most beautiful rural islands.
• Skellig Island Views – Visit the best viewing points of the Skellig Islands.
• Lunch at Portmagee – Lunch in the colourful seaside village of Portmagee.
• Skellig Chocolate Factory – Time for dessert at the Skellig Chocolate Factory.
• Waterville – The place where Charlie Chaplin spent many summers on vacation.
• Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – Enjoy views of Derrynane Bay and The Beara Peninsula.
• Sneem Village – Woollen sweaters & Guinness is the order of the day here.
• Ladies View – Enjoy magnificent views of The Lakes of Killarney.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland
2: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
3: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
4: Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.