[RingRing] E-scooters RENTAL in Gyeongbokgung and Gwanghwamun
RingRing will offer the cheapest price to rent a E-scooter as comparing to Lime or other brands. Also, we do not have you download any application.
For your safety, we will give you instruction how to ride a E-scooter at the time.
If you'd like to travel with a tour guide, RingRing provides a private tour guide with a video calling communication. With this service, tourists will be able to get a language support from a real tour guide, who may support diverse languages including English, Chinese, Japanese, and so on.
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of E-Scooter
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- This RENTAL is only for people who just ride the e-scooters. You guys can travel around Gyeongbokgug, Gwanghwamun, Seochon, Bukchon and Insa-dong with RingRing e-scooters. Also its price is surprisingly so cheap rather than other sharing e-scooters. Travelers will ride as much time as you expected without worrying about the price.
By the way, if some people want to do a guide riding tour, please have a look at the other RingRing posts. you can find them and think about the riding tour. We also provide an unmanned or manned guide riding tour. Please search the keyword ' RingRing'.
Departure Point :12 Jahamun-ro 2-gil, Sajik-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :[7 Hours] E-Scooter Rental 8/10/2020 - 10/26/2021
[1 Hour] E-Scooter Rental 8/10/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
[3 Hours] E-Scooter Rental 8/10/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.