Rio Alex Sunset
Thanks to choose Rio to your holidays.
Our Experiences are unique because the itineraries are carefully put together to offer the most to enchant your day in Rio
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Traslado de ida e volta do hotel, aeroporto ou terminal de cruzeiros
- Carro particular e motorista
- Guia de turismo Privativo
- Garrafa de água
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Pão de Açúcar is a solid block of monolithic granite with more than 1,200 meters above sea level located at the entrance of Guanabara Bay, in Rio de Janeiro.
To get to the top of the mountain, we will take a cable car ride to Morro da Urca and then another cable car will take us all the way to the Sugar Loaf.
The views are spectacular throughout the trip. Once you reach the top of the Sugar Loaf, we will enjoy the sunset on the Rio horizon and the sunset over the city.
You will see the sunset at one of the most spectacular observation points in the city;
The ideal is to close the day with wonderful views of the Rio horizon;
See the skyline of Rio de Janeiro at sunset on a private tour of 3 hours by the Sugar Loaf
Enjoy your guide's personal attention and flexibility on a private tour
Round trip transportation without complications of the South Zone and the Center of Rio
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6/6/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Friday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.