Rio Black Canyoning
Between narrow and high walls, immersed in sparkling waters, adventurers plunge into a magical world near Lake Garda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Neoprene wetsuit and boots, helmet, life jacket life harness
- Alpine Guide Service
- RC Insurance
What's excluded :
The most refreshing and fun activity of the summer! The Lake Garda area is the perfect place to try Canyoning. Deep water jumps, natural and spectacular slides will allow us to follow the course of a beautiful alpine stream. The canyons carved by water over millions of years are one of the most incredible places that exist. Canyoning with the Mmove Alpine Guides is exciting, magical and simply unforgettable.
A narrow and deep gorge just a stone's throw from Lake Garda, suitable for those who like to jump into deep pools or thrilled with rope.
The Rio Nero stream is located on the Ampola Pass, at the end of the Valle di Ledro (Trentino). The altitude and its position in a narrow gorge make it suitable in the summer months to escape from the heat of the valley bottom. A spectacular slide starts the fun, passing by dips and drops down to 20 meters that bring us back to the start in about 2.00 hours. The tour, given the numerous possibilities of exit along the river and the more open environment than the Palvico, make it suitable for beginners who want to approach this beautiful activity in a softer way.
• Lago di Garda, 37016 Garda Italy
Departure Point :Via dei Legionari Cecoslovacchi, 14, 38062 Arco TN, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those who cannot swim
- Not recommended for those who are afraid of water
- Not recommended for those who are afraid of heights
- Not recommended for those who are not in good physical condition
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.