Rio By Air - Sugar Loaf with Lunch and Helicopter tour
Mix two of the best tours in Rio into one high-flying adventure at a discounted rate with this great Combo! In the morning, get a Cable car ride to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain and check out incredible views of the AKA "Marvelous City". Then in the afternoon, get stunniing aerial views on a helicopter tour! From the ground to mountaintop to air, you’ll enjoy sight of many major Rio sights, from Cinelandia Square and Copacabana Beach to Maracanã Stadium and the statue of Christ the Redeemer on top of Corcovado.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at a traditional Barbecue Restaurante with a variety of side dishes. Drinks are not included.
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels located in Ipanema, Copacabana, Leblon and Leme.
- Cable car ride
- 9-minute Helicopter Flight
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Carretão Ipanema Classic Grill
- Entry/Admission - Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sambadrome Marquês de Sapucaí, R. Marquês de Sapucaí - Santo Cristo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20220-007, Brazil
After your morning pickup, your Rio Super Saver starts with a tour of downtown, during which you'll pass by the legendary Sambadrome, where samba dancers perform during Carnival.
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
Then, enjoy a brief stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), known for its pyramid shape, which you can admire from both the inside and outside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Cinelandia, Avenue rio Branco, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-050 Brazil
Next, take a panoramic view of Cinelandia Square to see its historical buildings (the Municipal Theater, the National Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts)
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
Cathedral, you will get back to the bus and get perspectives of the traditional Cinelândia Square with its historical buildings, the Municipal Theater, the National Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts. After crossing the historical Rio Branco Avenue, Via the Aterro do Flamengo, where you will hear about Brazil’s part in the Second World War as well as reliving the final battles between the Portuguese and the French, you will be taken to the neighborhood of Urca where one of the largest symbols of the city is located: Sugar Loaf.
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Then go to the Urca neighborhood to board the cable car for your ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain (Pão de Açúcar).
During the climb, stop briefly at a 700-foot (215-meter) lookout point for photo opportunities of the views that stretch from Guanabara Bay to the Rio-Niteroi Bridge and Rio’s other famous mountain: Corcovado. Then, hop back in the cable car to finish your ride to the summit of Sugar Loaf. From here, gaze in amazement at the spectacular view of the city, and catch sight of Copacabana Beach and Santa Cruz Fortress.
Ride the cable car back down the mountain, and then head to a local seafood restaurant for your sit-down lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carretão Ipanema Classic Grill, R. Visc. de Pirajá, 112 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-003, Brazil
Then you will have a formidable lunch in a barbecue restaurant, all you can eat style. Vegetable options are also available. Drinks and dessert are not included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Avenida Epitacio Pessoa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22471-001 Brazil
Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green areas. Your helicopter experience begins with the ride to the helipad, where you’ll be given a safety briefing before boarding the helicopter. Then take to the skies with your experienced pilot!
The 9-minute flight takes in several of Rio’s top sights, including Maracanã Stadium (built for the 1950 World Cup and renovated for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics), the golden beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, Guanabara Bay and Rodrigo de Freitas Lake.
Then fly over Rio’s crown jewel — the statue of Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) at the top of Corcovado. Enjoy photo opportunities from every angle of this iconic Rio landmark, which stands at an elevation of 2,300 feet (700 meters). The statue — built in the 1930s — boasts a height of 98 feet (30 meters) and a wingspan of 92 feet (28 meters) and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
After landing back at the helipad, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 9 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A window seat for the helicopter flight is not guaranteed
- Infants up to 02 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.
- The flight is first come first served
- There is a minimum of four to flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be refunded.
- It is recommended you call us to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.