Rio By Night Tour: Pub Crawl Experiencing Music, Dancing, Drinks & Local Culture
Take advantage of the one-on-one experience of our private and personalized tour to create your own tour while the guide offers practical tips about where to go and what to do.
Enjoy cool and quirky bars in the south area of Rio catching sights, beautiful views and culture. And then, hit the effervescent “Lapa” bohemian neighborhood which is the most buzzing area in town from Monday to Sunday. It's the epicenter of samba music, arguably the most colorful area in Rio to dance, drink and mix with like-minded party-lovers and experience the best that Rio’s pubs and clubs have to offer.
• Mingle with locals and enjoy their friendliness
• Immerse yourself in an authentic atmosphere of Rio's nightlife
• Get an insight into local Samba music history and culture.
• Visit several establishments in an only night pub crawl, each with a unique experience to offer.
• Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
• Hassle-free private pick-up and drop-off at your Rio de Janeiro hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by fully-equipped vehicles.
- Private driver for groups bigger than five (5) people, otherwise the guide drives the vehicle
- VAT, all taxes, handling charges, tolls, parking fees during stops
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Meals & drinks.
- Gratuities. (optional).
- Entry/Admission - Rio Scenarium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urca Beach, Praca Gen. Tiburcio - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
Urca Bar, located at Urca Beach , combines the coldest bottled beer in Rio, tasty traditional snacks and quality of services with a privileged view on the banks of the Guanabara Bay. All that made the Bar Urca a popular meeting place to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in Brazil and led to its recognition as Cultural Heritage in Rio de Janeiro, a title granted 2012.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pedra do Sal, Largo Joao da Baiana Saude, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-120 Brazil
"Pedra do Sal" is an area of Rio with nice colorful houses, flanked by a staircase with a historic stone slope. On Mondays and Fridays, "Pedra do Sal" traditionally holds lively samba shows attracting tourists and young people from all over Rio.
Listen to samba at "Pedra do Sal" is like embracing the African heritage. It was the place where Samba was born in Rio and popularized many samba dancers and old carnival masters.
Between 1850 and 1920, freed slaves remained living and working in this region known as “Little Africa”. Since then it's been historicly home to Afro-Brazilian community in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lapa - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Lapa is a vibrant bohemian neighborhood, known for its traditional bars, nightclubs with live music, dance halls and open samba shows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rio Scenarium, Rua do Lavradio 20 Centro Antigo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-070 Brazil
Rio Scenarium - Lapa / Wednesday to Sunday (optional))
A magical nineteenth century mansion known worldwide for its decoration with a wide collection of ancient furniture, objects, music and food. Visitors can enjoy excellent Brazilian music in seven different environments, spread over three floors, and taste personalized drinks with the best of the Brazilian cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP INFORMATION:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -HOTEL PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:• As soon as the tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front desk to call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Port Terminal
Departure Time :7/23/2020 - 11/22/2021
Monday: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Tuesday: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Wednesday: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Thursday: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Friday: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Saturday: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Sunday: 06:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The tour is totally private and exclusive for you and your group. No other person out of your group must join your tour, unless it's invited by you. The private tour is safer in terms of COVID-19 contagion as tourists hardly have closer contact with strangers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.