Rio Celeste One Day Adventure
travelers can see a light blue waterfall and difefferent trails, , the place is magical a nice experience!!!, the magical sky-blue color of its waters, the natural clouds, the beautiful sky-blue waterfall and the different scenarios ideal for taking beautiful photos, the forest is beautiful ideal for a walk see animals in their natural habitat and enjoy the colors of this beautiful river and its waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arenal Expeditions - Tours and Transfers, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
RIO CELESTE WATERFALL
Discover one of the hidden mysteries of Costa Rica tucked next to the Tenorio´s Volcano. We will take a 4 hours hike through the beautiful rainforest.
Along the way, we will visit the lagoon and Los Teñideros, a magical place where two streams with different minerals and chemical composition meet and change the water to a heavenly turquoise blue color. At the last stop we will enjoy the magnificent Rio Celeste Waterfall.
Once we leave, outside the park we will have a delicious Costa Rican lunch
After this relaxing time you will be ready to come back to La Fortuna.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.