Rio de Janeiro Combo Tour: Museum of Tomorrow and AquaRio Small-Group Tour
Visit one most popular attractions in Rio de Janeiro with this combination 5-hour small-group tour of the Museum of tomorrow, and Rio de Janeiro Aquarium (the biggest of South America). Enjoy skip-the-line entry for each sight and a professional guide to enhance your experience.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Amanha
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
Aquarium Marine of Rio de Janeiro or AquaRio is a public aquarium located in the Gamboa neighborhood, in the port zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. With a constructed area of about 26,000 square metres (280,000 sq ft), it is located between Muhammad Ali Square. It is considered the largest marine aquarium in South America
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
The Museum of Tomorrow (Portuguese: Museu do Amanhã) is a science museum in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was designed by Spanish neofuturistic architect Santiago Calatrava, and built next to the waterfront at Pier Maua.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Museu do Amanhã
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.