Rio de Janeiro Pedra do Telegrafo Hike
During the Pedra do Telegrafo Hike we will pass through several viewpoints while coursing its 3,5 km of moderate trail. One of them is where the well-known photo is taken, the one that spread in several social networks. It’s possible to take super creative photos there, because of the impression that below the stone there is an abyss. No need for rush here, our guides for Pedra do Telegrafo Hike already knows the best spots for the best photos. We can also observe a good part of the mountains of Pedra Branca State Park and Tijuca National Park. The contact with nature that we have at the top of the telegraph stone brings us a sense of freedom and peace that we only find on very remote places. On the way back, we will stop for photos and lunch on the beautiful beaches of Prainha and Grumari. Book the Pedra do Telegrafo Hike and come join us.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Personal accidents insurance
- Beach Umbrella
- Entry/Admission - Pedra do Telegrafo
- Entry/Admission - Barra de Guaratiba Beach
What's excluded :
- Extra services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Located in Zona Sul, Copacabana Beach is one of the most famous and most beautiful beaches in the world
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Popularized by the song "The Girl from Ipanema," this world-famous beach gives foreign visitors a sense of life in Rio.
Stop At: Pedra do Telegrafo, Rua Almirante Carlos Tinoco 432 500 Barra de Guaratiba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-260 Brazil
The Telégrafo Stone is located in the National Park of Pedra Branca (Rio de Janeiro) and stands 354m high on the top of Guaratiba Hill. The place has been a military station during II World War. In fact, that is the explanation for the name Telégrafo (telegraph).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Barra de Guaratiba Beach, Acesso pela estr. Roberto Burle Marx Barra de Guaratiba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-240 Brazil
It borders Guaratiba, Vargem Grande, Recreio dos Bandeirantes and Grumari neighborhoods. This place is 56 km from Rio de Janeiro's downtown. It is a beachy neighborhood. The Guaratiba Beach is next to it. There are mangroves in the surroundings and it is characterized by mountains of virgin rainforest and over 100 restaurants and bars specializing in seafood and it is the best place and the cheapest corner in Rio de Janeiro to eat this kind of food.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avenida Atlântica, Av. Atlântica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.