Rio de Janeiro Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise Half-Day Private Tour
We combine a transfer with a city tour in this unique private service for you!
When your cruise ship comes to an end in Rio de Janeiro, we offer you a city tour in an executive private car, with your own personal navigator to guide you. Your private guide is an experienced, knowledgeable and native Carioca who can suggest the best places to see in Rio. It is a 3 to 4-hour tailor-made service that takes you from your pickup location to the drop-off point going through some of the most interesting places in town, according to your own personal interest.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to attractions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
The Copacabana Beach is the most famous beach in Rio. It is home to the largest celebration of New Year's eve in the open on the planet.
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Famous beach that inspired the song Garota de Ipanema.
Departure Point :Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
Return Detail :Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must inform us in advance if wheelchair accessibility is required.
- You must inform us in advance the drop-off location.
- You must inform us in advance the amount of luggage.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following information: Cruise Ship's name, docking time and boarding time.
- Entrance to attractions are not included. Tickets can be purchased on location and paid directly by client.
- Tour itinerary suggested may vary according to client's desire. Keep in mind the duration of the service.
- Duration: approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.