Rio Running Tour & Sunset at Sugar Loaf
You will know how our city was founded, go to places where runners from Rio de Janeiro train and get to know some of the cultural and natural attractions of the city, such as the Sugar Loaf and the best Sunset of Rio de Janeiro. (all of this we will do running on flat floor for 9km and we hike uphill for 1km)
At the end of this experience of getting to know our city while doing your daily workout, you will be able to tell everyone why Rio de Janeiro is considered the Capital of Outdoor Sports. =D
Meeting Point: Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, 75 - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140 (stairs)
Meeting Time: 4 p.m.
Floor: 9km by asphalt + 1km by trail
Duration: 2,5 hours to 3 hours
Tour end: Praça General Tiburcio, Urca (in front of cable car station)
Our tour depends on the season. That's why it is possible to make a slight change in the start time of the tour.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional running tour guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees to the cable car, if you want go up by cable car, because it is not necessary to get there. We usually go by easy hiking. If you want go up by cable car you can buy the tickets on time.
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumento Nacional aos Mortos da Segunda Guerra Mundial, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique Nr 75 Parque Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
We will visit this memorial if it is open open for visitation
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Flamengo Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We'll run for it.
Pass By: Botafogo Bay, Praia de Botafogo 400, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-910 Brazil
We'll run for it.
Pass By: Vermelha Beach, Praca General Tiburcio, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
We'll run close to it.
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
We'll run around the park while we know its story.
Stop At: Praca General Tiburcio, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We will know the history of the square
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
We will contemplate and know several attractions of Rio de Janeiro from here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento Nacional aos Mortos da Segunda Guerra Mundial, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, 75 - Glória - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140, Brazil
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Praça General Tibúrcio, Praça Gen. Tibúrcio - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-270, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Guidance in English and Portuguese
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.