Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour
Be worry free and still get to see three of Rio’s best landmarks on this Half-day shore excursion packed with breathtaking views. Head straight to Christ the Redeemer Statue and strike the main attraction in Rio of your list of must-sees. Then head on to the Selaron Steps to catch the most colorful pictures on your trip and head to Sugar Loaf to end this half day tour with gorgeous landscapes from the Cable Car and from the two towering mountains. All that with plenty of time to head back to the port worry free and maybe still catch a late lunch. Don’t stress if you are going to make it back in time. With these 6 hour tour you’ll se it all and with plenty of time to spare!
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to Selaron Steps
- Roundtrip transportation to Rio de Janeiro's Port
- Cable Car Ticket to Sugar Loaf Access
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transportation between sights
- Van Ticket to Christ Redeemer Statue Access
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pier Maua, Avenida Rodrigues Alves 20 Centro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-250 Brazil
Meeting point is
Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá - The guide will be waiting for you at the
exit gate of the Cruise Terminal 4 (right in front of the Kobra Mural), and will walk with you to the vehicle.
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Take a van ride through the dense Tijuca Rainforest to get to the Corcovado Mountain, located inside the Tijuca National Park.
Stop At: Centro de Visitantes Paineiras, Estrada das Paineiras S/N Boarding center for Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Arrive at the visitor's center where you can buy a snack or souvenir before getting inside the other van that will take you to the main entrance of Corcovado Mountain. Catch up fantastic views from up there!
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Get to the top of the Corcovado Mountain and view the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue. Looking up you will feel blessed and protected by this beautiful monument of Christ with open arms, now one of the new Seven Wonders of the World! The guide has between 40 and 50 minutes to show the wonderful sights of Rio. From the top, enjoy the spectacular views of Rio and the surroundings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santa Teresa, Rua Aurea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20240-210 Brazil
Santa Teresa, a neighborhood with a complete different vibe from the rest of Rio. Here, Old Rio comes alive. Santa Teresa is a neighborhood where laid-backness and tradition meet.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
The beautiful steps done in ceramic by artist Jorge Selarón are one of a kind. You will have about 10 minutes or so to contemplate it before continuing on to Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
If you have selected the option with cable car tickets, you’ll travel all the way to the top of Sugar Loaf in two steps by cable car. The first cable car takes you to Urca Hill, a vantage point 215 meters high for which already grants beautiful views of Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niterói Bridge and Corcovado Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
A second cable car takes you up to the top of the Sugar Loaf Mountain. At 395 meters we’ll enjoy splendid views of Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and several beaches of Niterói. Enjoy this magnificent scenery for about 45 minutes until you have to get back down to catch the van which will bring you back to the port.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Rio de Janeiro's Port.Meeting point is Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá - The guide will be waiting for you at the exit gate of the Cruise Terminal 4 (right in front of the Kobra Mural), and will walk with you to the vehicle.Ports
- Rio de Janeiro's Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Please note that during Carnival, there is a chance that we might not make it to the Selaron Steps because of Street Parades and Traffic.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.