Rio Sunrise Private Tour
From Mirante Dona Marta we have a breathtaking view of the sunrise, Sugar Loaf and Christ The Redeemer, all together in a single place. It´s really worth waking up so early !!!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Enjoy the Sunrise from one of the most beautiful spots, Mirante Dona Marta.
Located 360 meters (around 1200 feet) above the sea, Mirante Dona Marta is the perfect spot to see the sunrise. From there you can see Sugar Loaf and the Christ statue while the sun fills the city with light and heat.
We departure from your hotel around 5am so we can get there in time to see the first lights of dawn.
The tour takes around 2:30 hours so we should be back at your hotel around 7:30, in time to do other activities or tours.
In case of rain we can postpone the tour to another date, but please note, we can not guarantee that there will be no clouds.
- Professional Guide
- Transport in a very comfortable vehicle
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you at your hotel, port or airport, please don't forget to include your hotel name, ship or flight number. Ports
- Píer Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20091-000, Brazil
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 04 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are stairways to reach the spot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.