Rioja Alavesa Wineries and Medieval Villages Private Day Trip
This tour will feature the Basque wine region called Rioja Alavesa. This area is home to the best wineries in Spain.
Along the way, find not only wine, but discover amazing historical places.
The St. James route passes through the area and we will visit medieval villages along the way.
This tour is about wine and gastronomy but also is about art, culture, and the best that this country has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver
- Expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private group
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit and taste wine in 4 different wineries at Rioja. This wine region is one of the best wine producers in Spain. Not only the wine, discover amazing places along the way with a local guide.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.