Rioja Wine Tasting Tour from San Sebastian
This is a must-do tour for wine lovers. On this tour your will discover the most famous wine region of Spain, Rioja, where traditional family wineries coexist with other more avant-garde ones. You will get the opportunity to taste the wines of the most emblematic wineries of the region, stroll through vineyards, and even admire the architecture of the wineries designed by Frank Gehry and Santiago Calatrava. By the end of the tour, you will have discovered several wineries of the Rioja region and learned about the different types of wines produced throughout the area.
You will travel as part of a small group with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 6.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Wine tastings at 4 different wineries (3 wines per winery)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any other wine tastings not specified in inclusions
- Any other food or drinks not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haro, Haro, La Rioja
During this wine tasting tour you will visit four different wineries and taste 12 different wines. It is a complete wine tour where you will learn about the different types of grapes and wines that are produced in the Rioja Wine Region and, of course, taste them!
We will pick you up from your accommodation in San Sebastian and head towards Rioja Wine Region. At our first stop, you will visit and taste the wines of a couple of centenary classical wineries located in the town of Haro in the La Rioja Alta wine region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguardia, Laguardia, Province of Alava, Basque Country
The tour includes a guided visit of the medieval town of Laguardia and stops at Bodegas Marqués de Riscal and Ysios, both renowned for their architecture, for photo opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Samaniego, Samaniego, Province of Alava, Basque Country
The second part of the tour will have a stronger focus on boutique-style wineries located in the Rioja Alavesa Region. After a short stop in the vineyards, you will taste the wines of these family-run boutique wineries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the Hotel name or address of your accommodation in San Sebastian.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.