Rio's Overview Private Tour - The Best Sights including Airport Or Port Pick-ups
Take a guided tour around Rio de Janeiro and get to discover the beauties of this marvelous city. Have an overview of its most significant sights in the company of an expert tour guide who will escort you in your tour expedition, providing an interpreting service along the way.
Visit Rio's most important touristic sights like Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains along with the Christ the Redeemer statue, historical downtown area, Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, Selarón staircase and many other attractions at your convenience. Discover the bohemian Santa Teresa neighborhood, home to a collection of local boutiques and galleries.
This tour is designed to be totally flexible featuring a broad range of possible sights to see, activities to do or topics to explore in Rio de Janeiro based on your interests and available time.
The itinerary can be totally customizable according to your personal preferences to create the best Rio’s experience.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel, airport or port pick-up and drop-off. (Within Rio de Janeiro City)
- VAT, all taxes, handling charges, parking fees during stops, airport / port Greet & Meet services.
- Private driver for groups bigger than six (6) people. Otherwise, the guide drives the vehicle.
- Professional / licensed private tour guide.
- Transport by fully-equipped vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities. (optional)
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Estação teleférico Pão de Açúcar
- Entry/Admission - Maracanã
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
(Most Famous beach in the world);
Stop At: Estação teleférico Pão de Açúcar, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-240, Brazil
(Cable ride to high hill with panoramic views of the coastline);
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: R. Sen. Dantas, 117 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20031-204, Brazil
Downtown Rio de Janeiro (Colonial & Imperial Buildings 17th - 19th centuries);
Stop At: Escadaria Selarón, R. Manuel Carneiro - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-120, Brazil
(Artwork made out of tiles brought from more than 300 cities around the world);
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Municipal Theater of Rio de Janeiro, Praça Floriano, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20031-050, Brazil
(It is one of the most important and beautiful Brazilian theaters);
Stop At: Catedral Metropolitana de São Sebastião do Rio de Janeiro, Av. Chile, 245 - Centro - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20031-170, Brazil
(Unique construction inspired in a Maya Pyramid);
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rua Riachuelo 27, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-010 Brazil
(Famous aqueduct postcard of Rio);
Stop At: Boulevard Olimpico, Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
(Symbol of the renewed Rio after the Olympics);
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Etnias, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 241 - Gamboa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20220-560, Brazil
(Mural painted by Eduardo Kobra listed by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest graffiti in the world);
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
(New museum in the Port Zone studies the future of the world and presents possibilities for transformation);
Pass By: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
The Sambodrome Marques de Sapucai, home of the Rio Carnival, we will take some pictures and learn about this magnificent venue, designed by the world-renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Neimeyer.
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portão 3 - Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20271-130, Brazil
The most important Brazilian football temple. Scenery of important Brazilian football classic and facts, like the thousandth scored goal of king's football Pelé, in 1969.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Christ the Redeemer, with its arms open wide over Guanabara bay, it is one of the most wanted touristic sites of Rio de Janeiro
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Leblon Beach, Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
(Laid-back & family oriented beach);
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
(The famous “Ipanema Girl” song surely deserves all that fame);
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP INFORMATION:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of Rio de Janeiro limits.• We DO NOT do pick-ups in the countryside or far from the city of Rio.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of Rio de Janeiro limits.• We DO NOT do drop-offs in the countryside or too far from the city of Rio.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AIRPORT / PORT ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS:• Once you have arrived at the airport or seaport there will be a member of our staff waiting for you at the arrivals area holding a clear sign with your name on it, they will then escort you to your waiting private transfer vehicle.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - HOTEL PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:• As soon as the tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front deskto call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Port Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The tour is totally private and exclusive for you and your group. No other person out of your group must join your tour, unless it's invited by you. The private tour is safer in terms of COVID-19 contagion as tourists hardly have closer contact with strangers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.