River Bugging on the River Tummel Half-Day Trip in Pitlochry
Go bugging on a half-day adventure down the River Tummel near Pitlochry in Scotland. Play in the river in these one person craft that are like a giant inflatable. After receiving expert instruction from our experienced river bug guides, we’ll get you out on the river complete with your webbed gloves and full wetsuit gear. We will help you negotiate your own path down the white water rapids. You can expect adventure, excitement and guaranteed fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wetsuits and all safety gear included
- Entry/Admission - Tummel River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Bring personal swim suit/shorts
- Bring personal towel
- Bring training shoes that can get wet
- From Oct to April bring a fleece to go under your wetsuit to keep you warmer
- River Bugging is the latest thing to hit the UK shores from New Zealand in 2003. One person craft that are like a giant inflatable armchairs! We have the largest fleet of river bugs in the UK meaning we can take your whole party in one session! River bugs are a great way to play on the river if you want that little bit more excitement They are ideal for summer river levels as you don’t have to wait for the rain to gain the thrills of the outdoors! We pioneered river bugging in Scotland, and as such we are the most experienced provider of this fun outdoor activity.
Departure Point :Aberfeldy, Aberfeldy, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years - no children at weekends from beginning of June to end of September
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.