River North Food Walking Tour
On our 3 hour food walking tour of Chicago, you will taste delectable foods from 5 different delicious places. Tease your tastebuds as you savor foods from Chicago's best deep dish pizza restaurant, Rick Bayless' amazing Mexican fare and more.
In addition to all the delicious food, your guide will discuss the history, culture and food scene of the neighborhood. We have vegetarian options at all the food stops and can accommodate other dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Join us on a culinary adventure of Chicago's River North neighborhood. We've done all the delicious research to showcase the best eats in Chicago. Wear your comfy shoes, bring your appetite and we'll take care of the rest...
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sidewalk Food Tours of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60647
One of the best ways to get to know a location is by tasting the local food. This 3-hour Food and History walking tours unlock the city's most interesting neighborhoods by exploring their culinary delights. Sample delicious food tastings at amazing specialty food stores, ethnic eateries, well-known food purveyors and off-the-radar establishments. At the end of our tours, you will be able to use your newfound culinary perspectives and put the neighborhood and the city into a new, exciting context.
Along the way, expert local guides provide an entertaining insider's view into the culture, history and architecture that define Chicago, tying it together with the wonderful tastings. Tours are leisurely paced and suitable for all age groups and fitness levels. So eat as the locals eat, and see what the locals see!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :714 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Sidewalk Food Tours, the health of our guests and employees is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all. We are going above and beyond National and Local guidelines laid out for the Tourism and Restaurant Industries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.